Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My cup runneth ..... OVER

There are no words to truly express how blessed I am to be married to my best friend for 23 years. He still does the "little things" that touch my heart. The other night when I got home he was already in bed asleep... I tip toe to my side of the bed to & take my glasses off to put them on my night stand only to that - "that spot has been taken" I get the flash light to see what is there and find that on his way home from work he stopped at Harp's & bought a package of candy kisses and put them in my favorite yellow coffee mug and put them on my night stand. Is that not precious or what?

Thank you Heavenly Father for creating my soul mate & for bringing us together.
May we continue to grow in your love & may it glorify you.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What a wonderful partner you have! A good husband is worth his weight in gold (or choloate, for that matter!) : ) David lays out my face wash and haedband every night for me when he goes to bed.. not as romantic as chocolate, but still sweet that he does little things to make my day run more smoothly.

Glad you have a good one!