Saturday, January 31, 2009
Monday, January 26, 2009
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Jeff always talks about the "Sunday Afternoon PotRoast" his Grandma Spearman use to make so I [yes, Note AGAIN I said I] stopped at Harp's got the biggest roast I could find - cut up 3 pounds of potatoes, added some carrots, celery, onions and beef boult. cubes and stuck this monster in the oven. It smelt so good when we walked in from church...
I also made some "Lemon Sugar Cookies" with royal icing but couldn't get the photo to down-load... Yes, I know I am turning into quite the Little Miss Suzie Homemaker!!! :) Whoot..Whoot!!!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Friday, January 23, 2009
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Here what "the boys" sat down to... 3 different types of wings w/ 3 different types of dipping sauce.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Monday, January 5, 2009
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Friday, January 2, 2009
- What did you do in 2008 that you had never done before? I opened a consignment clothing store but had to close it in November due to back problems!
- Did you keep your previous New Year's resolutions, and will you make new ones for next year? I kept some of them and my new resolution is to just get fit & be healthy.
- Did anyone you know give birth? Yes& 6 more due this year!
- Did anyone close to you die? Yes-My precious grandmother
- What countries did you visit? None
- What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? To be more spiritual
- What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? March 1 - my grandmother went to be w/the Lord
- What was your biggest achievement of the year? Not going insane from having 6 kids, 2 dogs, 2 turtles & a husband in the house... JUST KIDDING!!!
- Did you suffer from illness or injury? Yes - Broken bone in my back
What was the best thing you bought? Any of the arts/crafts in my already overstuffed/crowded craft room!
- Did your behavior change over the year? Yes, and I think for the better
- Where did most of your money go? House & Car
- What did you get really excited about? Going on vacation w/ my husband,son & grand-daughter
- Compared to this time last year, are you Richer or poorer? Think I am about the same
- Did you fall in love? I've been in love w/ the man of my dreams since high school!
- What was your favorite TV program? House
- What was the best book you read? The Power of a Positive Mom by Karol Ladd
- What was your favorite film of the year? Step-Brothers
- Thinner or fatter? 20 pounds thinner but 30 more to go
- What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 47 - Jeff made birthday dinner for me & we celebrated w/ my family
- What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Just the love of my family & friends
- How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? COMFORTABLE
- What kept you sane? My husband's love
- What political issue stirred you the most? Sorry - none
- What was the best new person you met? Rhonda L.
- What is a valuable lesson you learned in 2008? To truly forgive you must also forget
Would love to hear everyone elses!!