Sunday, January 25, 2009

Something is always....

in the oven at our house!!! Momma called Wednesday & said she was craving some homemade Chicken Corn Don Blue.... So, I [yes, I said I....] put on my Betty Crocker apron and just whipped it right up! I think pounding the chicken was equivalent to a full hour gym workout! WHEW...

Jeff always talks about the "Sunday Afternoon PotRoast" his Grandma Spearman use to make so I [yes, Note AGAIN I said I] stopped at Harp's got the biggest roast I could find - cut up 3 pounds of potatoes, added some carrots, celery, onions and beef boult. cubes and stuck this monster in the oven. It smelt so good when we walked in from church...

I also made some "Lemon Sugar Cookies" with royal icing but couldn't get the photo to down-load... Yes, I know I am turning into quite the Little Miss Suzie Homemaker!!! :) Whoot..Whoot!!!





2 comments:

Kayla said...

yummm...lemon sugar cookies!! That's my kind of food!!

Kyla @ The Simpsons said...

yum yum.... you know cordon bleu's are my fav!!!!

you are becoming quite the domestic diva