Thursday, February 10, 2011

NEW RING


Imagine our disappointment when we realized that our 25th wedding anniversary reception was going to have to be cancelled due to the weather and road conditions..... 125 invitations had been sent out. I was pretty sad by it but we received phone calls, cards and etc... from our friends and loved ones letting us know they were thinking about us. 3 friends even came out of Madison county braving the roads to get here. Our hearts were touched.
This is the ring that my dear hubby - whom I still think of as "the man of my dreams" 25 years later came me for our 25th wedding anniversary! Needless to say I totally LOVE IT!!
Although the day didn't go as planned we are still so thankful that we were able to spend it together!

1 comment:

Kyla @ The Simpsons said...

Congrats Mom!!! I love your ring & you and dad :)