Saturday, September 20, 2008

A BUSY DAY....

We had a busy day at our family clothing resale/consignment store "Simply Threads" today - we had alot of "new"customers in and it was awesome to get to meet them! I really appreciate everyone that comes into the store and has been supportive of it! If you haven't been in lately, please stop by and check us out. We carry all the name brand clothing "American Eagle", "Tommy H", "Gap", "Old Navy""Hollister", "Aber. & Fitch" just to name a few. We get alot of comments on how reasonable our prices are. We carry clothing from newborn to adult plus in addition to maternity! Hope you'll stop by soon! Tell us you read about it on the blog and we'll give you "10%"off your purchase.

I also wanted to give a shout to - 2 very special people this week...

1. My husband - without him I couldn't do all that I do...He has supper on the table every night when I get home & just makes me feel like a princess every day. Thanks JAG - You are such a blessing.

2. My daughter, Kyla who has stepped up to the plate everyday this week and helped me even tho I knew she would rather be doing something else. You rock my world!

I am having a "Angel Rubber Stamping "workshop on Saturday, October 4th @ 7p at my house if anyone would like to come! The instructor is Tonya Williams - I've seen some of her work and it is awesome!

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Kyla @ The Simpsons said...

i can't believe your turning 25 this year!!! :)