Thursday, November 6, 2008

FIREPROOF!!




I just came from the Family Christian Book Store and Josh said that Fireproof will be in their store by the end of this month - if you haven't seen it-please do - it will totally rock your world! & if you are like me - I plan on getting in to watch over and over. Today I bought the "Love/Dare Book", "Fireproof your Life Book" & "Fireproof your Marriage - Couples Kit"
I think Jeff & I have a great marriage but thru God's word and this movie I realize that the devil is always out seeking to devour those who seek to honor & serve God's word - & its best not to ever be lulled into a false sense of security - but to instead always be on the look out & to keep God at the heart & soul of your marriage. Jeff & I can only be stronger by reading these books and using the couples kit.
I have been looking for Christmas cards the past few weeks but just couldn't find the "right" ones - today I found them and totally love the verse to them & I was blessed by getting them at 25% off! How awesome is that!!!
Kyla is coming over this afternoon to help me get the paper & kits put together for the PMS ]pajamas,munchies & scrapbooking] workshop next Friday! I am super excited about this. I really think it is going to be alot of fun!
Leave me a comment so I know you have been here! Thanks :)

No comments: