Thursday, November 13, 2008

Simply Threads Has Been SOLD

Due to health issues, the desire to spend more time with my family and my mother who has lung cancer - I have sold "Simply Threads".

The new owner, Kim Counts will be re-locating the store to 74 & 16 Junction uner the name "The Gypsy Junction". She is very excited & I know she will do an awesome job. She will be assuming all contracts and I hope you will join me in welcoming her as she continues to consign for you.

I have enjoyed the time I had in owning Simply Threads and all the consignors and customers that came into the store.

November consignments may be picked up from Kim on December 6th.

God Bless You,
Teresa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Teresa,
I hate to see you go but I LOVE Kim!!! She will do a fantastic job! I hope we can still keep in touch! Thanks for all your hard work! Is Kyla still going to be a part of Kim's store??
I will miss ya'll!
Lesley

Wess and Kristal said...

Congratulations Teresa! I know you will enjoy the added time with your family ;o)

Elizabeth said...

Hey Teresa, just stopping by to let you know I started a blog. Stop by and check it out and leave a comment!