Friday, November 28, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLA


It's hard to believe that 22 years ago today we were at Ft. Gordon Army Base in Augusta, Georgia and you were now officially 4 HOURS old -- flash foward 22 years and you are still just as beautiful as the day you were born! You had a head full of cole black hair and your eyes were sky blue. The nurses all commented on what a beautiful baby you were - You have brought us so much joy and we are so proud of you. I cherish the past 22 years - God couldn't have given me a more precious, loving, funny, silly, tender hearted girl than I have in you. I praise him for your goodness and for giving me the ultimate gift of being your "mother"... I love you Nic with all of my heart and I hope you have a birthday that is as special as you are!

1 comment:

Kyla @ The Simpsons said...

Thanks mom :)

i love you so much! {bff}