Sunday, February 1, 2009

Random Things...

Today has been one of those days --- it was over before it started and I am sitting here wondering just WHERE did the day go - WHAT did people see in me today? WAS - I an example for Christ?? I don't deal well with change - I like a routine, my feathers not ruffled... School has not been in session since last Monday and I liked the routine of sleeping until 9, working on my arts/crafts, hanging out with my family - TOMORROW we go back to school - along with that comes the busy, hecktic pace... I realize that I truly do have so many things to be thankful for!~
Thank you Jesus!

Here are 4 more notebooks I made!!!


Chance cooking on the front porch during the Ice-Storm!!! Yummy!!!


Lemon Sugar Cookies w/ Royal Icing!!! Super YUMMY!!!!

2 comments:

Kyla @ The Simpsons said...

oh my goodness--- i need the recipe for the royal icing. PRONTO!

Jessica said...

So sorry to hear about your mom. I cannot imagine. My mom is my best friend- i'm probably closer to her than my own husband at times. Ha, ha! In all seriousness though, I know how your heart must be heavy. Trusting in the healer to perform a miracle as only He can!
Hugs,
Jessica