Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's WAYYYYY Short Baby!

I finally got the nerve - & it is S.h.o.r.t AND.... I TOTALLY LOVE IT!!! I had my hair cut ät "Alter Ego"today and Dianne rocked it! Thanks Dianne!

I made it thru the MRI yesterday after 3 tries...The lady was very patient with me - do you think it could have been she was scared after my "freak out" last week when I tried to have it done!! :) My doctor wasn't suppose to get the results until Wednesday or Thursday BUT apparently its bad enough that she was contacted today and I go see a neurosurgeon [Dr. Armstrong] on Monday, October 27th. Please be in prayer that God will heal me and I won't have to have surgery.

Thanks to everyone that came to my rubber stamping workshop last week! I had alot of fun & appreciated you all coming. Neeless to say - I had so much fun and I am now addicated that I have decided to sign up to become demonstrator! If you would like to come to the monthly workshops that I will be having - please let me know OR if you would like to have a workshop at your house and receive FREE stamps I would be happy to do a workshop for you! I'll be having a Stamp Camp probably the first weekend in Saturday when we will do a few make 'n takes as well as make 10 Christmas cards. If you are interestd in coming to this - zip me an email [tgraves@elkins.k12.ar.us] or give me a call!

This cooler weather lets me know that fall is upon us 'n I am loving it!

I weighed in yesteday and lost a total of 12 pounds for the month of September..Woot!! Woot!!! Only 36 more to go!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

What a fun blog! : )

Tammy Lou said...

Well I had a great time at the workshop Sat. night also, I can't wait to see your short hair!!!